Terms and Conditions
O’Dowd’s Gift Vouchers
1. Gift Certificates cannot be extended, are non-refundable and non transferable.
2. All Gift certificates must be used in full. No change or voucher for unused difference can be issued.
3. When making a reservation/booking the voucher number must be quoted.
4. The actual gift certificate must be presented when settling the bill.
5. Any reservation guaranteed by this certificate will be subject to our normal reservations policy. Certificates will be automatically redeemed in the case of late cancellation or no show.
6. Where purchased online, the purchaser and the recipient have a responsibility to ensure that the unique voucher number is not disclosed to others – by printing the voucher once and by closing down the web page immediately once printed. Each voucher will be valid for a single redemption only.
7. All bookings are subject to availability and change.
8. Vouchers are valid four days after purchase until the expiry date.
9. To redeem a gift certificate, formal ID eg. passport, drivers license will need to be produced.